I was quite busy in December 2015, especially with my new Python projects related to automatize Twitter actions. Have a look at my Github home for more information !
1. Personal projects
- db2twitter 0.5 released (Github stars appreciated 🙂 )- new option to circle through a ring of the last N tweets in order to resend them on a regular basis
- new project Twitterwatch (Github stars appreciated 🙂 )- find how old is the last sent tweet and triggers an alert if the user-defined duration is exceeded, allowing to know that an automated toolchain of sending tweets is broken
- new project Feed2tweet (Github stars appreciated 🙂 ) – send tweets from a RSS feed. It’s a fork from rss2twitter, improving hashtag management, configuration options and documentation.
2. Journal du hacker
- setting up the Journal du hacker blog (PluXML)
- feedDiasp allowing RSS feeds to Diaspora* was fixed. The issue was from the diaspy dependency. I could not wait for the upstream (16 days is way too long) and fixed the issue by myself.
That’s all folks! See you next month!