Feed2tweet is a self-hosted Python app to send you RSS feed to Twitter.
A long descriptions about why and how to use it is available in my last post about it.
- Feed2tweet on Github (stars appreciated 🙂 )
- The official documentation of Feed2tweet on Readthedocs.
Feed2tweet is in production for Le Journal du hacker, a French Hacker News-style FOSS website.
Feed2tweet 0.2 brings a lot of new command line options, contributed by Antoine Beaupré @theanarcat. Taking a short extract of the Feed2tweet 0.2 changelog:
- new command line option -r or –dry-run to simulate execution of Feed2tweet
- new command line option -d or –debug to increase verbosity of the execution of Feed2tweet
- new command line option -v or –verbose to follow the execution of Feed2tweet
- new command line option –cachefile to get the path of the cache file
- new command line option –hashtaglist to get the path of the hash tag composed by multiple words
- new command line option -r or –rss to get the uri of the RSS feed
Lots of issues from the previous project was also fixed.
Using Feed2tweet? Send us bug reports/feature requests/push requests/comments about it!